GuardNet is a powerful and advanced software solution developed alongside Security Industry Professionals using existing and commonly used hardware owned by just about every potential Customer…the Smart-Phone. And GuardNet is typically compatible with Security Providers’ existing computerised control room infrastructure.
In implementing GuardNet, Security Providers can significantly enhance the level of service/protection to their existing client base and increase their market share considerably. The capability for cross-company and international collaboration further enhances the potential of the product in terms of service level and revenue generation.
Benefits For your Customer
- A personal alarm… At home, in the car, at school, out on the town…. Anywhere, Any Time*.
- A significant enhancement to existing home alarm systems.
- No additional hardware required, works on Customers existing Smart-Phones (Android and Apple).
- Available to anybody using a Smart-Phone.
- Can be used across multiple telecommunications providers for the same Customer.
- Quickest possible alert response times.
- Low monthly cost.
- Flexible deployment of Security Personnel through Self-Deployment and Control-Room operation.
- Clear and immediate communications with Security Provider.
- Customer defined additional data holding by Security Provider (eg medical, next of kin etc)**
* Subject to availability of phone signal. ** Subject to Security Providers specification, interface development cost and data-protection laws.
Benefits for the Security Provider
- Real-time geographically accurate tracking of Customers (Clients)*
- Real-time geographically accurate tracking of Security Personnel ensuring constant visibility*
- Self-deployment of Security Personnel (subject to our Partners criteria)
- Enhanced information sharing with Customer enabling appropriate staff deployment.
- Built-in safety protecting against premature closing-out of alerts
- Robust and reliable infrastructure using a Tier 3 Data Centre
- Automatically up-scalable with no limit to the number of Customers
- Clear and immediate communications with Customers and Security Personnel
- Option for cross-organisation collaboration improving reaction times and additional revenues through shared Security Personnel and cross-company charging.
- Minimal administration with automated monthly returns on Customer usage.
- Assists in the delivery of Employers ‘Duty of Care’ responsibilities.
- Competitive advantage with the best security control system available GuardNet
* Subject to availability of phone signal.
Increased Revenue for the security provider
- Increased market share, GuardNet is a significant improvement on fixed alarm systems
- GuardNet is charged per Customer/smart-phone registered
- Additional to and easily integrated into existing Client Contracts
- Small subscription fee allowing significant mark-up whilst retaining attractive sell-out rates
- Option for cross-organisation collaboration increases call-out and cross-company charging
- Commercial advantage with a Unique product